Monday, December 28, 2015

Photo Friday: Best of 2015


(Nikon D5100, 1/640, f5, ISO200)


This horse's name is Uno, and he lives at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Kanab, UT.  I took this photo on a trip to see my sister, and we all went and volunteered for a few days.  I chose this photo to represent the best of 2015 for a few reasons.  I really enjoyed the trip overall - I got to spend time with my husband and my sister, and we got to spend time at Best Friends which is an amazing place.  It was relaxing and rejuvenating.  And I took more photos there than I could count... :)

0 comments:

About this Blog

The golden curve or golden ratio is based on the Fibonacci sequence of numbers that creates a mathematical formula for how we often view beauty. What is represented on this blog is not always 1.618, but is a pursuit of the intersection of mathematical logic and natural perception.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP