Thursday, January 7, 2016

Photo Friday: Winter Colors

(Nikon D5100, 1/250, f8, ISO200)


I took this at Portage Lakes State Park.  I don't think it's the most fabulous shot, but I liked many of the components of it.  I liked the newly frozen water along with the fresh snow.  I liked the way the sunlight cast shadows through some of the trees.  Unfortunately I had to crop down because I saw what looks like a cigarette butt in the photo and it was distracting.  Always look for litter in your photos!  It was a quiet and calm environment, and that's how looking at this photo makes me feel.

0 comments:

About this Blog

The golden curve or golden ratio is based on the Fibonacci sequence of numbers that creates a mathematical formula for how we often view beauty. What is represented on this blog is not always 1.618, but is a pursuit of the intersection of mathematical logic and natural perception.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP